Château - an aristocratic residence in the countryside
The tour provides an introduction to the construction and historical development of the Château grounds as residential place and a place with regional and international connection. It introduces the inner rooms the main château building without furniture, points out the present situation and presents the daily life on the aristocratic residence from the 17th to the 20th Century. Červené Poříčí Château is presented during the proces of reconstruction and before the restoration of rooms which were devastated with unsuitable adjustments in 20th Century.
- The introduction highlights the importance of the lordly residence in the landscape. The visitor learns of the origin of the residence, its history, architecture, styles and the economic development of the entire grounds. The main interest is to present it as a national cultural monument in all its important historical aspects.
The Renaissance ground-floor
- The Renaissance ground-floor presents the architectural arrangement of the rooms, highlighting the style elements and describing the use of each room in the 17th Century and in the second half of the 20th Century. The dining room contains the lapidarium created from the garden sculptures of Bohemian kings.
First floor - a Baroque reconstruction
- The tour then continues to the first floor through each room of the ducal apartment, which was established here in the second half of the 18th century. It pictures the daily lives of its inhabitants, historical customs, architecture, the furnishings in illusory form, building renovation, restoration. The tour continues into the side wing linking up to the main chateau building where the new expanding concept is presented; expanding the use of the lordly seat by the original owners in the 18th century.
- Further parts of the tour are the private lordly apartment on the ground floor with an example of the inventive linking of the rooms on the entire floor. The virtual tour is found outside the exit, at the end of the courtyard.
Czech guide tour
- Adults 25 up to 64 years 140 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 110 CZK
- Youth 18 up to 24 years 110 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 110 CZK
- Children 6 up to 17 years 40 CZK
- Children under 5 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- "MK ČR" card * not available
- ICOMOS card * not available
- Seasonal NPÚ ticket free
- Single NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ card free
- "Náš člověk" card * free
- * Valid only for one person (card holder)